Take a look at our most current bulletins (Online readable format!) here.
Looking for our regular Mass times, or for a particular feast day Mass? Click here.
Looking for a past article. Browse our list of Archives here.
Every parishioner can experience hundreds of hours of:
- Viewing (over 300 episodes or video programs)
- Movies (Dozens of feature-length movies that are faith-encouraging for you and your family.
- Reading (ebooks from top Catholic publishers) and
- Listening - Hear your favorite Catholic speakers addressing the many topics you care about in over 40 hoursof audio content.
HOW TO ACCESS FORMED
- Go to internet and enter formed.org
- Click on LOGIN (top right corner)
- Type in email@example.com (Email) and formed (Password)
- Click on Submit
Homily for the 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time, September 25, 2016, Year C
Fr. Charles Irvin
You and I are engaged in a common struggle, a struggle against complacency. The struggle is between two spirits, one good; the other evil — spirits that roam about deep within us, below the level of our consciousness. One is the spirit of generosity and self-sacrifice; the other is the spirit of complacency and self-satisfaction.
You and I share this common struggle against spiritual inertia and smugness in the loneliness of our hidden souls as we strive to have a modest share and portion of the goodness of God. It’s never easy because the devils we fight against in our souls jam and clog our efforts with the sticky, gooey substance of cotton-candy rationalizations. The devils that beset us are always hiding their vices...